ART CAMPS NOW REGISTERING! SIGN UP SOON TO GET THE CAMP YOU WANT! Register under REGISTRATION tab
ART & ACTIVITY CAMPS: "ART FOR ART SAKE" THEME! 2017
Cost: 4-day Camps: $178.00; 3-day Camps: $134.00
- Most Camps run M-Th (a few are 3 day, see specific days)
- If you can only come 3 days during a 4 day camp, we will prorate it.
- We believe in "artistic choices", therefore, you get to choose many of your own imagery and subjects during art time. For example, during paper mache' time- you choose what you want to create- a mask, animal, you choose! Some camps will "vote" on which subject(s) they want. Younger camps will have established drawing and painting images but will make them their "own". Full Instruction & demonstrations will be given for all projects!
- Camps are grouped by age groups.
- NO IMAGES OR PROJECTS ARE REPEATED- so you can do 2 camps that are totally different!
- All camps run from 9:30-3:00 - Monday-Thursday (earlier drop off is available for additional fee -$12.00 per extra hour) please call Amber to discuss options
- All camp fees include camp T-shirt, fees for Beach day at Three Oaks Beach, Activity time at Gymnastics center, ice cream & game day.
- THREE-OAKS RECREATIONAL PARK- A day will be selected and you will be notified (dependent on weather forecast) 3 days prior to camp starting in which you will drop off your child at 9:30/pick up at 3:00 at the Three Oaks Park for swimming, outdoor art and activities. You may Bring $5.00 for any treats you may want to purchase during Beach day!
- Students work a their own level & receive individual attention. Just have FUN doing Art!
- Please bring a lunch, small snack,waterbottle each day. Bring swim suit, towel and water bottle on beach day (established 3 days before camp starts according to weather)
- Please come into studio on the first day to sign a waiver for Gymnastics club, swim permission and to sign your child in.
- Projects are listed under each camp- if time permits, we will make more art!
- REGISTER ON THE REGISTRATION TAB-NOTE: 5% OFF FOR MULTIPLE CAMPS (2nd camp) OR SIBLINGS (2nd sibling or more) 1st child or camp pays full price, all others get 5% off.
A DAY IN OUR ART CAMP:
ART TIME 9:30-12:30 / 1:30-3:00 Art forms using quality materials include but not limited to canvas painting, paper mache, clay, Glass or Terra cotta painting, drawing, sewing, art journal, abstract sculptures, T-Shirt design; pastel works and watercolor.
THURSDAY: ART SHOW 2:30-3:00
ACTIVITY TIME: 12:30-1:30
BEACH DAY: Swim! "Spray or Tie-dye" a t-shirt in your design choice & colors, sand sculpt, outdoor painting & other outdoor art projects!
GIANT COOKIE & ICECREAM DAY: Create your own GIANT cookie & ICECREAM DESSERT!
Decorate & eat it with icing and candies.
ACTION DAY: Walk to Gymnastics club for an hour of action play!
GAME DAY: Outdoor & indoor game play!
CAMP I: JUNE 12-15 AGE 8-14
CAMP II: JUNE 19-22 AGE 7-12
CAMP III: JUNE 26-29 AGE 13-18 Teen
JUNE 30 CHICAGO ART INSTITUTE DAY! AGES 11-17 $30.00 (Train fare not included)
CAMP IV: JULY 10-13 AGE 5-8- LITTLE CAMPERS
CAMP V: JULY 17-20 AGE 9-14
CAMP VI: JULY 25-27 (3-DAY) AGE 9-14
CAMP VII: JULY 31- AUG. 3 AGE 8-11
CAMP VIII AUG. 7-9 (3-DAY) AGE 8-11
SOME ART PROJECT EXAMPLES ON EDGES OF THIS PAGE
Questions? Concerns? Please call 815-404-6520
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail in check to reserve your spot or make arrangements with Amber to charge or paypal invoice.
Mail to: Amber's Art Place, 9243 S. Rt. 31, LITH, Il. 60156
This is the Art Experience
you have been looking for!