ART & ACTIVITY CAMPS: "ART FOR ART SAKE" THEME!
Cost: 4-day Camps: $178.00; 3-day Camps: $134.00
- Most Camps run M-Th (a few are 3 day, see specific days)
- If you can only come 3 days during a 4 day camp, we will prorate it.
- We believe in "artistic choices", therefore, you get to choose many of your own imagery and subjects during art time. For example, during paper mache' time- you choose what you want to create- a mask, animal, you choose! Some camps will "vote" on which subject(s) they want. Younger camps will have established drawing and painting images but will make them their "own". Full Instruction & demonstrations will be given for all projects!
- Camps are grouped by age groups.
- NO IMAGES OR PROJECTS ARE REPEATED- so you can do 2 camps that are totally different!
- All camps run from 9:30-3:00 - Monday-Thursday (earlier drop off is available for additional fee -$12.00 per extra hour) please call Amber to discuss options
- All camp fees include camp T-shirt, fees for Beach day at Three Oaks Beach, Activity time at Gymnastics center, ice cream & game day.
- THREE-OAKS RECREATIONAL PARK- A day will be selected and you will be notified (dependent on weather forecast) 3 days prior to camp starting in which you will drop off your child at 9:30/pick up at 3:00 at the Three Oaks Park for swimming, outdoor art and activities. You may Bring $5.00 for any treats you may want to purchase during Beach day!
- Students work a their own level & receive individual attention. Just have FUN doing Art!
- Please bring a lunch, small snack,waterbottle each day. Bring swim suit, towel and water bottle on beach day (established 3 days before camp starts according to weather)
- Please come into studio on the first day to sign a waiver for Gymnastics club, swim permission and to sign your child in.
- Projects are listed under each camp- if time permits, we will make more art!
- REGISTER ON THE REGISTRATION TAB-NOTE: 5% OFF FOR MULTIPLE CAMPS (2nd camp) OR SIBLINGS (2nd sibling or more) 1st child or camp pays full price, all others get 5% off.
A DAY IN OUR ART CAMP:
ART TIME 9:30-12:30 / 1:30-3:00 Art forms using quality materials include but not limited to canvas painting, paper mache, clay, Glass or Terra cotta painting, drawing, sewing, art journal, abstract sculptures, T-Shirt design; pastel works and watercolor.
THURSDAY: ART SHOW 2:45-3:00
ACTIVITY TIME: 12:30-1:30
BEACH DAY: Swim! "Spray or Tie-dye" a t-shirt in your design choice & colors, sand sculpt, outdoor painting & other outdoor art projects!
GIANT COOKIE & ICECREAM DAY: Create your own GIANT cookie & ICECREAM DESSERT!
Decorate & eat it with icing and candies.
ACTION DAY: Walk to Gymnastics club for an hour of action play!
GAME DAY: Outdoor & indoor game play!
SOME ART PROJECT EXAMPLES
ON EDGES OF THIS PAGE
Questions? Concerns? Please call 815-404-6520
or email: email@example.com
Please mail in check to reserve your spot or make arrangements with Amber to charge or paypal invoice.
Mail to: Amber's Art Place, 9243 S. Rt. 31, LITH, Il. 60156
This is the Art Experience
you have been looking for!
ART CAMPS 2017- NEW CAMP SCHEDULE OUT MARCH, 2018
Join us on Saturday, Dec. 16
and enjoy free kids' art activities and snacks while
you say farewell to Ms. Amber and meet Ms. Lindsay!
Now Registering for
Winter 1 Classes Jan. 2 - Feb. 24, 8 week session
(No Classes- Monday, Jan. 1)